What is Faith Direct?
Faith Direct enables parishioners to make your Church contributions through either direct debit
from your checking/savings account or through your credit/debit card.
No more writing checks or searching for envelopes on the way out the door.
Now you can apply the convenience of direct debit to your parish offerings in much the same way
as you may now use it to make your mortgage, car or tuition payments.
Our parish code is FL650.
God Bless You!
Rev. Frederick R. Parke
How Do I Get Started?
Enrolling with Faith Direct is simple. There are three easy ways to do so –
Call Faith Direct at 1-866-507-8757. Provide them with your information and preferences and they will set everything up for you.
Our parish code is FL650
Contact the Parish Office or stop by in person to receive a Faith Direct enrollment form.
Fill out the form and return it to Faith Direct in the postage paid envelope provided. They will set your account up according to the preferences you designated on the form.
Our parish code is FL650
By Online https://www.faithdirect.net
Enroll at Faith Direct as an individual. Setup your account and password.
Be sure to use the Assumption Catholic Church Parish code, FL650
Benefits for Our Church
Choosing to give electronically helps Assumption Parish in many ways:
- It will save our parish considerable time and expense.
- It helps bring consistency to our parish by giving us a better idea of the funds we will have coming in week after week so we can make our ministries and programs as far-reaching and effective as possible.
- It reduces the unavoidable built-in waste of using traditional envelopes. Most of the thousands of envelopes sent out go unused and are thrown away – and every envelope, whether it’s used or not, means the destruction of trees and our natural resources. Through automated giving you will not only be helping to strengthen our Church – you’ll be helping to preserve God’s green earth!
Many parishes in our Diocese and others nationwide have already experienced the benefits of this program.
Benefits to You
- Flexibility. You can choose the amount and timing of your contributions and designate your preferred source for them. There is no cost to you to enroll and you can adjust or stop your donations at any time.
- Convenience. Once you designate your preferences, your contributions will be made automatically for you. You can manage your donations easily online or by telephone.
- Reliability. Electronic giving is an ideal way for you to send your regular contributions – even when vacation or business takes you out of town, or an illness prevents you from attending Mass.